Adapted from Epicurious.com
Guests were treated to this delicious breakfast item for Christmas morning and they could not get enough. This recipe is simple to make, super tasty and makes a great addition to any brunch. Try varying this recipe with different seasonal vegetables.
24 slices prosciutto (halved) 8 eggs
¾ cup Greek yogurt ¼ cup lightly chopped fresh spinach
2 tablepoon grated fresh parmesan ½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray two mini muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. Place two halves of the prosciutto in each mini muffin cup.
3. Mix the eggs and Greek yogurt together in a medium bowl. Add the chopped spinach, grated parmesan and pepper to the egg mixture.
4. Spoon the egg mixture into the prosciutto cups in the mini muffin pan. Fill with egg mixture till 2/3 full.
5. Bake till the prosciutto is crispy and the egg filling is firm about 10-15 minutes.
6. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy! Makes about 24 mini quiches.