Jackson Hole B&B Policies
Please note the following policies for your comfort and convenience:
- Inn on the Creek is a non-smoking facility.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy and include a full homemade breakfast. We charge $25 for each extra person.
- We are a pet friendly Inn. Arrangements must be made in advance on an individual basis to make sure your critter is compatible with our Inn. Not all rooms at the Inn can accommodate pets, so you must make prior arrangements to ensure that you are in a pet-friendly room. A failure to do this might result in a forfeit of your reservation.A $25 fee per day is added to your room rate. AT NO TIME CAN YOUR PET BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN YOUR ROOM! A maximum of two pets are welcome.
- Check in time is 4pm. In town earlier? By all means visit us and we will be happy to accommodate you should your room be ready. Otherwise feel free to use our facilities.
- Check out time is 11am. Requested later checkout times can be honored if available.
- We require a 100% deposit for a stay of 1 night and a 50% deposit for a stay of two or more nights upon booking. The remaining balance on reservations of 2 or more nights is due 30 days prior to arrival and will be automatically charged to your account.
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 30 (thirty) days prior to your arrival date. Cancellations made 30 days prior to arrival will be fully refunded. In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than thirty (30) days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation and it will be non-refundable. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund will be made.
- We are happy to recommend our favorite activities to you and request that you reserve these activities individually as deposit policies will vary from each vendor. When making reservations, mention Inn on the Creek as your referral for possible best rates.
- Policies for groups will be individually determined. Please call us for more information.
- And lastly, if you need to “bend the rules a bit” please do not hesitate to inquire. Exceptional service and hospitality is our business!