Thanksgiving is a quiet time in Jackson Hole because the winter season is only getting started. This peaceful and tranquil time in our otherwise bustling resort town is one of the many things that makes celebrating Thanksgiving in Jackson Hole so wonderful and please read on to discover the joys of celebrating Thanksgiving in Jackson Hole.
Opening day at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort–
We are thrilled that ski turns can be a part of Thanksgiving this year at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. The resort is scheduled to kick off their 2016-2017 season on turkey day. What a terrific way to work up an appetite and have fun doing it. Get your skis and gear out of storage, tune them up and hit the slopes. Take advantage of special early season ticket prices, which will save you over $41 off regular season adult prices. Visit Jackson Hole Mountain Resort to buy lift tickets for an online, early purchase discount.
Take the stress out of Thanksgiving and let someone else do the cooking! There are some terrific dining out options for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner in Jackson Hole.
- The Silver Dollar Bar and Grill in the Wort Hotel offers a buffet dinner with all the traditional Thanksgiving items. This popular dinner sells out, so they strongly recommend reservations. Adults are $48 and children are $20. The Jackson Hole community comes out for this dinner, so it is a terrific way to be a part of it. Reservations available 11am to 4:00pm.
- Teton Pines Thanksgiving Buffet– Enjoy such dishes as Organic free range turkey with brioche stuffing, prime rib of beef au jus, Pan seared Atlantic salmon. Pricing is $52 per adult and seatings at 2pm and 4:30. Reservations strongly recommended 307-733-1005. Bon appetit!
- The Wild Sage in the Rusty Parrot Hotel is located just around the corner from the Inn. This fine dining restaurant is taking Thanksgiving dinner to another level. They will be offering their standard menu with delicious Thanksgiving specials. Call 888-739-1749 to make reservations.
- The Granary at Spring Creek Ranch will be offering a Thanksgiving buffet from 11am to 4:30pm feature all of your Thanksgiving favorites. Pricing will be around $50 per person and the exact menu will be posted soon. They are also serving the standard, crowd-favorite dinner menu from 5pm- 9pm. Reservations recommended, please call (307) 732-8112 to confirm reservations or for more information.
Do not feel like going out for your Thanksgiving dinner? There are some great places in Jackson that will prepare a full Thanksgiving dinner that can be carried out and warmed up at the Inn. Dine in at the Inn and enjoy the coziness and luxury of the property.
- Jackson Whole Grocer: Jackson Hole’s local version of a Whole Foods grocery store. More details on their Thanksgiving menu should be posted later this month. Expect limited store hours on Thanksgiving. We are happy to pick up pre-ordered meals for you prior to Thanksgiving if their limited hours on Thanksgiving do not work for you.
- Lucky’s Market: Another great organic market with pre-made Thanksgiving dinner options. More details on their Thanksgiving menu should be posted later this month. Expect limited store hours on Thanksgiving. We are happy to pick up pre-ordered meals for you prior to Thanksgiving if their limited hours on Thanksgiving do not work for you.
Town Square Lighting Ceremony
This annual event lights up the iconic antler arches and large evergreens at the Town Square Park. The twinkling, festive lights and a guest appearance by Santa Clause will really put you in the holiday spirit. Jackson Hole Community Band and Jackson Hole Chorale will be playing holiday music and carols. Warm up with hot chocolate, coffee and warm cookies provided by local businesses. Do not miss this community event Friday, November 25th 5pm to 7pm.
The Town Square Lighting Ceremony is such a fun event during Thanksgiving Weekend.
Have a truly magical Thanksgiving celebrating in Jackson Hole. Now is the time to book your stay at Inn on the Creek and take advantage of our lowest rates of the year. Our room rates start at $139 and include a full, delicious breakfast. We look forward to sharing this holiday with you!