Swans Studio Suite
Our signature accommodation, the Swans Studio Suite, has been tastefully remodeled in May 2012 by local interior design professional, Kate Binger.
Now offering a capacity of 1 to 4 persons, the Studio offers a small home feel with sitting area complete with fireplace, tempur-pedic sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, Flatscreen TV and DVD. A queen bed and private bathroom with shower compliment the Studio. French doors open for access to Flat Creek. Total square footage is 750. Rates based on double occupancy, $25 for each additional person.
The Studio can connect to a separate 400 sq. ft. Master King bedroom with sitting area, Flatscreen TV and DVD and separate access to Flat Creek. A large master bathroom with extra large jacuzzi tub and double head walk-in shower compliment the Master King bedroom. This room is sold separately from the studio. The combination of these two rooms equals 1,150 sq. ft. and can accommodate a maximum of 6 persons.
- Ground floor suite with views and access to Flat Creek
- Studio Suite contains one queen bed and one queen Tempur-Pedic sofa bed
- Spacious living area with fireplace, chairs and dining room table, TV and DVD
- Fully equipped kitchen with a four stool counter
- Total square footage of Studio is 750 sq. ft. with maximum capacity of 4 persons.
- Handsomely remodeled May 2012
- Terrycloth robes
- Air conditioning
- High speed wireless internet; complimentary
- May be added to adjoining separate King Master bedroom with king bed, private bath with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower; TV and DVD player, mini-fridge
- Total square footage of Studio with King Master bedroom is 1,150 sq. ft with maximum capacity of 6 persons.
- ***Room rates valid for 2015 through April of 2016. Please call for details on rates for summer of 2016.
|Jan 3 - May 14, 2016||$199||$348|
|Feb 12 - March 12, 2016||$229||$408|
|May 15 - Jun 11, 2016||$249||$448|
|Jun 12 - Sep 26, 2015||$349||$599|
|Sep 27 - Oct 10, 2015||$229||$399|
|Oct 11 - Dec 20, 2015||$199||$349|
|Dec 21 - Jan 2 &
March 26 - 29