- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Mix the Nescafe Cappuccino and the boing water in a cup. Let cool.
- 3. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- 4. Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the heavy cream, butter, brown sugar and dissolved cappuccino mix.
- 5. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry- careful not to over mix.
- 6. Spray the muffin pan with cooking spray. Place the muffin liners into the muffin pan. Scoop muffin mix into the liners till 2/3 full.
- 7. Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes until a knife comes out clean.
- 8. Let the muffins cool.
- 9. Combine the heavy whipping cream, confectioner’s sugar and vanilla. Mix to stiff peaks. Scoop a small amount onto each muffin. Lightly sprinkle cocoa on top.
Adapted from 1 Mix, 100 Muffins author Susanna Tee.